Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
In no case will data be collected regarding the professional, economic or privacy of the user, without their consent.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
• I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
• I never share personal information about my users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
www.c2moneyexchange.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Responsible: Carmen María Alarcón González
Commercial name: C2 Money Exchange
Address: Paseo Jesús Santos Rein, 19, Edf. Windsor. Fuengirola, Málaga.
Activity: Currency exchange, money transfers.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send me through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Clients, users of the web and subscribers".
For the data processing of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The possible minimums.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data I deal with at www.c2moneyexchange.com come from:
• Contact Form
• Subscription form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether I am processing personal data concerning myself at www.c2moneyexchange.com or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or elimination
• Request the limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Carmen María Alarcón González will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
At www.c2moneyexchange.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of www.c2moneyexchange.com. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
• I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of: 1and1 IONOS.es (provider of Carmen María Alarcón González) located within the EU.
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. www.c2moneyexchange.com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.c2moneyexchange.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Carmen María Alarcón González. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of www.c2moneyexchange.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
According to the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Carmen María Alarcón (www.c2moneyexchange.com) with address at Paseo Jesús Santos Rein, 19 Eda. Windsor, Fuengirola, Málaga, will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
www.c2moneyexchange.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not covered.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept: Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.c2moneyexchange.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.c2moneyexchange.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.c2moneyexchange.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: 1and1.es IONOS, with address in UE. More information at: 1and1.es. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Carmen María Alarcón González.
By browsing www.c2moneyexchange.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
www.c2moneyexchange.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.c2moneyexchange.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Carmen María Alarcón González will make sure that anyone authorized by www.c2moneyexchange.com to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon noticing www.c2moneyexchange.com, you must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.c2moneyexchange.com, exempting Carmen María Alarcón Gonzalez (www.c2moneyexchange.com) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Carmen María Alarcón González (www.c2moneyexchange.com) in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this policy Of privacy.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Carmen María Alarcón González (www.c2moneyexchange.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights ARC. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Carmen María Alarcón González reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Carmen María Alarcón González will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.c2moneyexchange.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.c2moneyexchange.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.